is a proud sponsor of
The Arizona Girlchoir is a teaching choir offering classical vocal training as well as formal training in music theory, sight singing, ear training, and stage presence through weekly classes, formal public concerts, and community outreach performances. No experience is necessary.
Our teaching choir includes a full music education program and may be listed as a Fine Arts or elective credit on transcripts! Our rigorous music education program meets all of the requirements of the Arizona Department of Education standards for music education for all grade levels. Every year that you sing with us may be counted as either a Fine Arts or elective credit (many colleges and universities require two or more Fine Arts credits). We can provide a grade and course description for any grade level!
Rehearsals every Thursday during the school year.
* 5:30 pm elementary to junior high
* 6:30 pm high school
Music literacy instruction included.
Desert Christian Fellowship @ 1445 West Northern Avenue
TUITION & FEES
Age divisions are a guideline only; placement in a specific ensemble is based on ability and maturity as well as age and is at the sole discretion of the artistic director.
* $500 annual | Angeli (elementary - beginner)
* $600 annual | Amabile (elementary - novice)
* $700 annual | Anima (jr high - intermediate)
* $800 annual | Aria (sr high - advanced)
* $500 annual | Allegria (adult)
Payment plans: pay by the semester or in 10 equal monthly installments.
Discounts available (cumulative up to 20%):
* Mention CHSRC for a 10% discount
* Pay tuition in full for 10% discount
* Family discounts:
* Two singers – BOTH singers 10% off
* Three singers – ALL singers 15% off
* Four or more – ALL singers 20% off
* Special mom discount: join for only $100 for the entire year
Scholarships are also available.
Tuition and fees shown are inclusive of ALL costs except: registration fee, shoes, informal uniform pants, and summer tour.
Contact us to schedule your vocal assessment (virtual or in-person)! If you’d like to check us out first, visit Sister Sing, our open rehearsal on the first Thursday of each month - come for a trial rehearsal or just to listen! See our website for all Sister Sing dates, or contact us if you’d like to visit before the next scheduled open rehearsal.